Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Walmart beauty box fall 2015

Walmart beauty box is $5, and is delivered 4 times a year. It features drugstore beauty and lifestyle sample size items.
What was in it?
• the first thing I noticed was Revlon Ultra HD lipstick,  which is a repeat item in the same color. Which annoyed me but hey, I might as well save it for Christmas for someone.
•Sublime bronze travel size by L'Oréal.  I'm actually excited to try this after my Jergens self tanning moisturizer worked so well. I hope this lives up to that. But overall excited
•Dove advance care deodorant.  I personally have a hit or miss with dove deodorants. But glad to have a travel size you never know when you'll need it.
•Aussie mega hairspray travel size. Honestly I receive so many mini hair sprays in my life that I don't think I could ever get through them. But that's honestly bc I use them once every 6 months. Still OK with it.
•Act mouth wash travel size. I am  interested to see how it works
•Schick hydro silk razor. I can always use a razor and we'll enough it's a 5 blade razor. So happy to see how it works
• Single use Bioré self heating mask. This it's cool it's taken from the Japanese steam mask idea. Where a mask will heat up without the use of outside forces to help extract impurities. So I'll do a blog on that
•Nivea extended moisture lotion in a foil packet. Which I will use, because Nivea is a good brand.
•Crest white Polish professional 2 step whitening. I am more than excited to try this. I don't have very yellow teeth but I am a constant tea drinker. So it night help brighten my smile. And this is a foil packet with both formulas.
• last items was 2 foil packets for the new Jergens wet skin  moisturizer in coconut and monoi.

The good thing it they also provide you with coupons you can use. So overall I'm well satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment