Thursday, September 24, 2015

Scent Bird

Scent bird is a monthly subscription that provides you with rollerball perfume, mainly higher end perfumes for $14.95 a month. It comes in a little black bag much like ipsy except black lol. The roller ball is supposed to last for 30 days use. It comes in a special packaging and that you are supposed to reuse or every month. They call it a purse spray and you just twist the little bottle and it pops up and vice versa. To replace it all you have to do is twist the packaging and then pull up the old vial to remove and drop in a new scent push it in and twist.
What I really like about this, is that you can choose which perfume you'd like to try and you can reorder that same perfume as many times as you would like. And the more you rate the better recommendations you get. I specifically like woodsy scents with vanilla. That is, of course my own personal preference so I tend to look for those more.
This month I received Alien by Thierry Mugler. It's an everyday perfume, casual  and mysterious, at least to me. It makes me feel more sophisticated.
This is also a great way to build up a mini perfume collection. Plus most perfume roller balls go for $20 or up. So its a nice way to save some money.
 https://www.scentbird.com/r/hooligandiamondImage result for scentbird
There are over 300 hundred perfumes to choose from but not every single perfume.
If you would like to keep supporting me please use this link :

No comments:

Post a Comment