Monday, November 2, 2015

BabyFace by Its skin

I was interested in trying some makeup products from Korea. But I knew very well I am much too tan to us it. so I mixed it in with high pigmented foundation to block out the white caste. In my testing I tried out Its skin, Its silk foundation. Which was suppose to be a "clear" foundation to even out the texture of the skin.  Along with that I bought Powder in the darkest shade available Natural beige. Needless to say that was white.

Lets start with the BB Cream.
 This is suppose to cover blemishes, UVB and UV protection, and smoothing the appearance of skin while combating redness. But  its suppose to be oil
My experience
- this was a smoothing
- was blocking any redness
- did dry out my skin
- I would recommend this to oily skin
- I would use this as a primer not a foundation bc of the gray undertone.
Negative
- was pretty drying
- very grayish undertone

Lets refer to the Babyface Petit pack
this is the powder. They had 2 options light beige and medium beige.  went for medium beige.
- was very heavy coverage
- very cakey looking
- not light at all
- on the bright side the packaging was super cute

No comments:

Post a Comment