Tuesday, November 10, 2015

DIY organic care "Dry Shampoo"

Are you tired of buying makeup? Do you want to make your own cruelty free makeup/ personal care? I am going to go on a push and use my own personal creations that are organic or as natural as I can. I'm doing this to help those whom care about the environment, and those whom may not be able to afford expensive cruelty free/ natural products.
 So this week I am testing the uses of my organic unsweetened Cocoa powder.

Hair:
- this is a great alternative to dry shampoo/ texturizer
              if you are a brunette. I just sprinkle some onto roots let it do its thing for a minute,                flipped my head  massaged it and I was surprised by the intense volume and the chocolaty smell.
 
             The smell has lasted for 2 days already and I can say I am really happy about that. Plus if its a little to drying for you  can mix in a small amount of coconut oil and it smells like heaven.
 
If you have lighter hair color you can mix some baby powder or all purpose organic flour and mix some in with the cocoa for an amazing smell and performance.
Best of all no animals where harmed in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment