Wednesday, November 18, 2015

wantable November

 
Model Co Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Rosie
  $16
- What the company says
     - Reflective, shimmering gloss that enhance lip contours. Non-sticky formula with a soft colour tint. Inbuilt mirror for flawless application.Slim and slender; the ideal handbag staple.
- My thoughts
        - lip-gloss in a not too pigmented pink color. It smells a lot like a sweet candy, its amazing. Plus it has a small mirror for easy application.


Manna Kadar Crème Blush Blossom
$27 for 8g
Image result for Skin Perfector Concealer #- What the company says:
       - Add a beautiful, rosy tint to your cheeks. May be used as a cream blush, cream eye shadow or as a lip gloss.
- My thoughts
   -This is a very pale pink color. Comes in a very cute squeeze tube, its not sticky and it spreads very nicely. It is a nice lip color and eye shadow. It's prefect for a minimalistic look.

Skin Perfecter Concealer #540
$19 for 15g
-What the company says
      -Creamy full coverage concealer blends seamlessly into skin and is packed with rich vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals. Instantly conceals imperfections on the skin without drying or caking. Vitamin E revitalizes tired skin and treats puffy eyes.
-My thoughts
   - Its not as hydrating as I expected but it does cover darkness very nicely. It doesn't glide super smoothly if you are not moisturized. But I do like this and this company has never let me down

Mica Beauty Gel Brow
$35
-What the company says
      -It is velvety soft and glides on smoothly to create clean, fuller looking,
perfectly-defined brows.
- My thoughts
     - What I like about this is it has a brush built in, and it is easy to spread if you have a spooly.
what I don't like is the color its very warm brown compared to  my jet black hair. I wouldn't purchase this by myself but its a nice thickener.

Image result for Mica Beauty Gel BrowImage result for Manna Kadar Crème Blush Blossom



No comments:

Post a Comment