Wednesday, June 8, 2016

SWEETHEARTS BLUSH

SWEETHEARTS BLUSH


- Too Faced
- Cost: $30 USD- 5.5g
Shade: Candy Glow
    What makes this blush different?
- This is 3 blushes in one all with a bit of sheen. Plus they are baked blushes with a nice pigmentation easy to blend. 
The packaging is also super cute, it is in a heart shape container, very girly with a pink and gold design.

What the company says:
Choose from four no-fail color palette blushes to take the guesswork out of creating a sweet, romantic flush. In each baked, heart shaped blush there are three individual color swatches. The baking process and multiple colors create dimensional color to provide the look of younger, brighter, healthier skin. It’s like having Hollywood lighting wherever you go. 

Personal opinion 
the color I had bought is very cute but a bit too baby pink for my tanner skin tone, perhaps if I had been a bit darker or a bit lighter the shade would have suited me better. so what I do now is use the darker side more as a blush the light middle shade as a soft highlight and the medium pink as a blush topper.  
But overall I enjoy the formula and the pigmentation with its soft micro-gold glitter. But the price is a little too high for me when E.L.F. baked bushes are so cute for only $5. 

https://www.toofaced.com/p/blushes/sweethearts-blush/candy-glow/

No comments:

Post a Comment