Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cushion Puff vs Beauty Blender

We have all come to know the beauty blender a magical latex free sponge that helps blend in makeup.


There are plenty of imitators most famously the Real Technique Miracle complexion sponge that retails for less than half price. But the original beauty blender even with its $20 price tag is a staple in any beauty junky or makeup user home.
Now the cushion puff is an innovative idea of a small compact makeup applicator that is used to blend and apply makeup which is usually easily carried by the cushion case. The cost can range between $1.20-$3 for one cushion and more for a set.
Which do I like?
I do like the puff better than the beauty blend. I know let’s all take a second to think about it.
Why?
Well the reason why I like it is because its supper easy to use. It is a flat round surface that is spongey with a strap on the back that can fit 2-3 fingers. All I do is pop it out and tap away. It’s good to help makeup get packed into pores and travel friendly. Plus there a range of designs and colors for any puff.
For the beauty blender I have to use water to make sure its damp enough. And the tear drop shape is truly not my favorite. But it’s not bad it’s great for what it is, but the price and the portability don’t match the beauty puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment